Life Coaching"Embrace Your Greater Purpose"
How can a Christian Life Coach help you?
- Connect and deepen your walk with God
- Empower you to restore balance to your life
- Help build or rebuild your confidence
- Enhance your thought process and decision making skills
- Discover your life purpose and learn to walk in your destiny
- Gain fresh perspectives on personal challenges and future opportunities
- Help to change negative mindsets into growth mindsets
- Communicate more effectively
- Improve your relationships
- Develop an effective plan of action
- Learn ways to bring Christ back to the center of your life
I’m not just a coach, I am a personal life trainer.
I am a champion for you to focus and achieve your goals. I strive to be your unconditional support and your personal advocate as you prepare to breakthrough and turn your life around.
People seek a Life Coach because they want something to be different in their busy lives. Coaching is all about making changes, smart changes! People realize that if their future is going to be different, they need to change the way they do things in the here and the NOW!
Why is a Christian Life Coach a better Choice for Christians?
The ICF (International Coaching Federation) defines coaching as partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential.
Please note: Coaching services are for people who are well adjusted, emotionally healthy, functioning fairly effectively, and wanting to make improvements in their lives. Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating a better you!
Life Coaching is by no means a replacement for traditional Psychotherapy. Neither is it counseling, advice giving, treatment for substance abuse, consulting or mentoring. All of these wonderful services have their place. While I am partnering with you as a coach I am not functioning as a licensed mental health professional and I am not able to accept medical insurance.